Norwegian speaking Ecommerce Support Agent - BELFAST
About the position
Our people are the future of our business.
Our employees are passionate about our partnership with this industry leader, their role and the
overall success of the company. As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a
fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
Our people are expected and empowered to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly,
helpful and resourceful manner.
• Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
• Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via Telephone and occasional
email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
• Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
• Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
• Fluency in written and spoken English & Norwegian
• Customer Focus- at least 3-6 months in either an office based or customer facing environment
and the ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product
• Specialist Expertise - Proficiency with MS Office, the internet, strong working knowledge of PC
based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
• Responsibility for Results - Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets
on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience
in communication with external customers (email & phone)
• Working with others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment
supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in
generating team morale
• Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
• Effective Communication- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilizing active
listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate
effectively via email transmission by utilizing proper grammar and punctuation skills
• Problem Solving –Using investigative skills in order to find a resolution.
• Planning & Organising - Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
• High school diploma, bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
• 3-6 months Call Centre based experience
• Financial background
• Experience in an internet company, financial institution or transaction processor preferred.
HOURS OF WORK:
• 40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern. Monday to Sunday from 7.00am to 18.00pm
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your
employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your
Flexibility is important. You may be required to or undertake other duties, within your competence
and within reason, to meet fluctuations or priorities in work demands.
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• 28 days paid holiday (including statutory days).
• Pension Scheme.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast itself is a vibrant, multi-cultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it
is home to around 580,000 inhabitants in the metropolitan area and boasts a wide variety of exciting
attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, scenic and coastal walking and cycling
routes, a vibrant night life with regular music, art, and social events, and much more! Finding
accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the
general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
If you are interested in this role, please send me your most updated English CV to