Our client, a Shared Service Center well known and reputable in the market, is looking for a B2B Accounts Collector.
This person will be responsible for the accounts receivable management of complex B2B Accounts for the UK market. The successful candidate will need to ensure the efficient and effective collection of monies due from our largest and most complex corporate accounts for both rental and damage.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• To achieve and excel set targets, maximising cash collection and minimising the debtor days
• To effectively manage heavily disputed damage claims through to satisfactory resolution and payment
• Work closely with the appropriate key contacts to manage the customer rental, fine and damage debt position for complex B2B accounts
• Negotiation at a strategic level to ensure collection performance is optimised
• Good understanding of the whole corporate rental process, including 3rd party platforms, both from a booking and billing perspective
• Manage escalations to appropriate stakeholders when required
• Responsible for business process improvement
• Utilise an enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
• Native English oral and written language required
• Credit Control or account management skills are essential
• Excellent customer management skills
• Strong organisation skills
• Calm under pressure
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to balance the bigger picture and attention to detail
• Ability to work with a number of different internal and 3rd party systems
• Knowledge of the damage repair process is required
• Excel advanced skills (Vlookup, Pivot Table etc…)
SpotOn Connections offers international recruitment solutions and career consultancy for all industries across Europe. We deliver a premium service at all stages of the recruitment process, taking the time to get to know our clients and candidates on a personal level so that we can make the perfect match. Our network of consultants come from a recruitment background, with particular specialisation on the finance, legal, technical, and multilingual industries. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal.