Due to continuous expansion of operations, we currently seek for a dynamic individual to assume the role of Affiliation Manager.
• Recruit new Affiliates, including business negotiation
• Develop and maintain existing relations through ongoing and intensive contact with Affiliates
• Being responsible for negotiation with new affiliates and closing agreements
• Being responsible for managing and analyzing affiliates on a daily basis for better affiliate optimization
• Monitoring, analysis and optimization of data
• Stay up-to-date with financial market events, news and developments
• Learn your publishers “business objectives”, “business model” and thrive to maximize those objectives accordingly
• Native/Mother tongue level English, both verbal and written.
• At least 2 years of proven experience from the online trading industry.
• Strong background and knowledge of the global affiliate marketing industry.
• Strong people/ partnership management skills
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Excel- high level: analyzing and editing data and report (strong analytical skills)
• Creative and Enthusiastic
• Hard working and Dedicated
Stealth iGaming Recruitment is strategically located in the centre of the world's most important iGaming hub, specialising in online gaming recruitment for permanent and interim resource solutions.
With over 50 years recruiting experience, Stealth iGaming has quickly established itself as a leading search firm within the iGaming and Forex Space. We've done this by utilising cutting edge digital recruiting strategies, while keeping the vital human touch and treating companies and candidates alike with transparency and respect.
The aim of Stealth iGaming Recruitment is to provide business partners with top quality candidates, at all levels, from FTSE 250 companies to Start Up stage organisations. With our in depth sector knowledge and extensive candidate networks, we can fulfil your candidate needs with a tailor-made service.
Stealth strives for the highest quality and service delivery and work closely with both sides, paying equal attention to the organisational recruitment challenges of partners as well as our quality candidate's career aspirations.
You can contact us on email@example.com