Due to continuous expansion of our operations, we currently seek for a dynamic individual to assume the role of Head of Compliance & AML.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring and assessing the level of compliance risk the Company faces
• Producing and submitting periodic compliance, AML and risk reports to the company’s regulator
• Monitoring the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures and procedures of the Company
• drafting written reports
• Developing and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations
• Receiving and following up Client complaints or grievances and filing these complaints or grievances
• Monitoring anti-money laundering policies and procedures of the company as required by the company’s regulators.
• Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
• Overseeing corrective action of any compliance violations identified in review, audits and/or exams
• Working with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations Developing compliance training materials and performing on-going training to employees
• Providing advice and guidance to employees as appropriate on money laundering matters Supporting the company’s software systems utilized to ensure compliance Conducting internal compliance audits
• Respond correctly and timely submit to CySEC the monthly prevention statement and provide the necessary explanation to the appropriate employees of the Company for its completion
• Liaising with all relevant business and support areas within the Company.
• Bachelor degree of Law, Finance or Economics
• Strong regulatory Compliance Experience with Cysec
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a relevant position is a must
• Attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent research skills
• Excellent English both oral and written
• Holding of CySEC certificate is a must
Remuneration & Benefits
• Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance
• 21 days’ annual leave
• Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
• Sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination
• Comfortable office in the city centre of Limassol
Stealth iGaming Recruitment is strategically located in the centre of the world's most important iGaming hub, specialising in online gaming recruitment for permanent and interim resource solutions.
With over 50 years recruiting experience, Stealth iGaming has quickly established itself as a leading search firm within the iGaming and Forex Space. We've done this by utilising cutting edge digital recruiting strategies, while keeping the vital human touch and treating companies and candidates alike with transparency and respect.
The aim of Stealth iGaming Recruitment is to provide business partners with top quality candidates, at all levels, from FTSE 250 companies to Start Up stage organisations. With our in depth sector knowledge and extensive candidate networks, we can fulfil your candidate needs with a tailor-made service.
Stealth strives for the highest quality and service delivery and work closely with both sides, paying equal attention to the organisational recruitment challenges of partners as well as our quality candidate's career aspirations.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org