Our Client is an International award winning software house with a global client base and partners. They have a long-standing reputation for quality and innovation in this market.
With London headquarters and their development hub in Malaga where they have a talented team of software engineers and testers driven to make an impact within a fun, collaborative working environment.
They are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team.
Offering competitive salaries , full time contract, private medical, life insurance, free meals/lunch vouchers and a flexible and friendly environment. Modern offices in a great central location – with gym, lounge, kitchen, table football, beer fridge etc etc.
Purpose of the Role:
As DevOps you will be responsible to fill the gap between infrastructure and development teams. As part of a product team you will work closely with the DevOps Lead Engineer and the team Developers to deliver improvements and enforce good practices around almost every stage of the development process, from code to deployment and beyond begin responsible of environment performance monitoring and troubleshooting owning the Build and Release process of your product.
Collaboration is essentials as DevOps. In addition to aforementioned you will have to work together with other teams, where begin proactive and communicative is key to success in the role.
Our clients build infrastructure is running over Microsoft Windows stack, including IIS, Visual Studio 2017, Team Foundation Services (TFS) and many other Windows services deployed over VMware and AWS infrastructure.
– TFS administration e.g. build and release definitions – PowerShell and any deployment scripting language
– Experience with infrastructure automation with Chef, Puppet or Ansible
– Experience on VMWare scripting with PowerCli
– Experience with Wodnors stack (Visual Studio, Active Directory, IIS)
– Some coding knowledge in C#
– Problem analysis and issue troubleshooting skills
– Comfort with collaboration and reaching functional borders
AWS and Docker containers would be desirable although training will be provided on AWS
– Have already acquired 3-5 years’ experience as a DevOps.
– You’ll be comfortable working in a small, high-performance team, willing to share ideas, keen to gain product expertise.
High level of English is essential to work closely with colleagues in London.
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**