Our client is an established and reputable Online gaming company at the forefront of Sportsbook, Casino and Poker, with new modern offices in a premier location in Gibraltar, Near South of Spain.
Our client is seeking a Systems DevOps to join the growing team and offer competitive salaries, relocation assistance and a great benefits package.
Our client and ourselves as your agent look after from start to finish – Relocation Guidance & Assistance, Local Knowledge info – All rewarded with a UK comparative salary, lower tax, Full benefits package, relocation allowance and most importantly the Mediterranean lifestyle.
Gibraltar offers it all when you are looking for that high quality lifestyle of 300 days sun and outdoor living plus a stable and thriving economy in a technology hub with plenty of future career prospects. Gibraltar is an overseas British Territory with the main language being English and the currency sterling.
Gibraltar is multi-national and attracts people from all over the world boasting a vibrant community and bustling centre with modern marinas, casino, clubs, bars and restaurants.
Lower tax on electrical goods, cigarettes, alcohol and salary are another perk to life in Gibraltar.
Many people live in Spain and easily commute into Gibraltar daily and benefit from wages being exchanged into Euros and the lower cost of living that Spain has to offer. Working in the buzz of the city by day and living in a holiday destination in the evening/weekends, there is a fantastic work/life balance here.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Support services before they go live through system design, consulting, development software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
• Assert DevOps culture.
• Automation of processes and daily routines.
• Work with development, testing, end users and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the path to production.
• Provide technical direction to establish, align and evolve operational standards.
• Troubleshoot and improve existing infrastructure and systems.
• Support of a Linux production environment, including Operating System, Storage, Web Layers and Cloud Technologies and work in a DevOps oriented solution including tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
• Design, implement and architect new solutions for the above environment.
• Manage and monitor the services, including provisioning of new hardware, virtual machines and containers and analysing problems that impact services
• You will be required to provide OOH support cover in a rotating shift pattern with other engineers.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
● Proven experience working in an infrastructure focused team.
● 2-3 years of experience working as UnixOps/DevOps
● 5+years’ experience analysing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues within a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and microservices
● Excellent knowledge of: Linux, Cloud computing principles, Automation and auto provisioning tools.
● Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
● Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
● Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Attention to detail.
● Good written communication skills.
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**