– User-facing interface development
– Great benefits and central location
Become a part of the buzz and excitement of Malta’s ever-growing iGaming scene with this Senior Front-end Developer role. With a range of top gaming brands as part of its operations this is a leading company with a well-established presence. As Front-end Developer you’ll join a highly skilled development team to create new products with the end user in mind.
With a strong front-end focus, your new Senior Front-end Developer role is all about the user, and making sure the user experience is the best it can be. You’ll get to use the latest cutting-edge technologies to make this happen. One of the great things about this company is its willingness to invest in people. This creates greater opportunities for you to build on your passion for tech through continued learning and growth. You’ll also enjoy a great benefits package including packages for gym and health, travel and parking, insurance, free food, and even a monthly massage session.
– Develop software for end-user focused websites and applications
– Collaborate closely with skilled professionals in a range of disciplines like design to bring the interfaces to life
– Play an integral role in the planning and execution of future development projects
– Take an active role in ongoing day-to-day development work from a technical perspective
– Experince with React (or similar like Angular or Ember)
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 50,000
Full Relocation package
Insurance benefits and more
For more information, contact Kate Zsofcsak confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Front end Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Front end Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta