We have a number of exciting opportunities to work with a global digital media and broadcasting company with an impressive portfolio of clients. Want to work in their fun and friendly offices in Malaga technology park (PTA) with great starting salary, career plan and amazing benefits?
• Continuously work with the development team to schedule new API functionality in automation test coverage
• Inputs to the testing required for a project including, inputting to test plans, writing and executing feature files and step definitions, including complex cases, assisting with environment and kit identification, recording defects, reporting, identifying risks
• Responsible for inputting to the global test strategy and for being part of the overall QA community, sharing learnings and knowledge with colleagues
• Responsible for feature file and step definition provision, execution, defect logging, tracking and reporting on the projects they are assigned to
• Responsible for updating the project manager or scrum team, Leads or Automation Lead about the progress of testing, and any associated risks
• Responsible for attending any testing meetings of the project, including, amongst others sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, showcases and retrospectives, or standard weekly project meetings
• Responsible for alerting Automation Lead or Project Manager to any issues on the project, for example: showstopper defects, changes to timescales
• Assisting with defining the test outline for the project including identification of the environments, toolsets and kit needed for the test
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**