£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Sportsbook Marketing Specialist to join one of Europe’s fastest growing online gaming providers in sunny Gibraltar.
You will work with the Sportsbook and CRM Team on creation, implementation and evaluation of all main Sportsbook marketing activity, with the aim of maximising the value of Sportsbook players across multiple products and platforms.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Online Sportsbook experience
• Enthusiasm and passion for sports
• Experience of working in a CRM Marketing Team
• Experience in creating campaigns & specific target audiences via CRM & marketing tools (Optimove preferred)
• Good understanding of HTML and all Microsoft office applications
• Previous Analytical knowledge, such as monitoring promotion performance whilst running
Areas of Responsibility:
• Work with the Sportsbook Team to create and implement the main promotional plan and CRM schedule for all active customers at our Sportsbook brand, covering both low level and VIP player needs, on multiple platforms
• Implement the main Sportsbook promotional plan, as well as ad hoc marketing campaigns to target Sportsbook players throughout their player lifecycle.
• Coordinate the creation, testing and QA of all Sportsbook bonus and campaign builds
• Gain expert knowledge on the Sportsbook CMS system and any other sports-related systems
• Work on the creation and implementation of all Sportsbook lifecycle flows
• Periodic reporting of campaigns v’s benchmarks (eg, email subject lines, click through rates from CTA’s)
• Work on the implementation of on A-B test and optimisation plan with a view to improving email KPI’s and response rates
• Work with the Analytics Team to create post campaign analysis
• Carry out regular competitor analysis reviewing promotions and bonus offering in our main markets.
St George’s Recruitment – Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
If you’ve known as previously under our separate trading names of Betting Appointments, Sporting Appointments and Pzazz Retail, please take a look at us under our shiny new banner, St George’s Recruitment Group.
There’s not much we don’t know about the online Betting & Gaming marketplace. It’s big, it’s booming – and we know it like the back of our hands.
This sector needs talent like never before – and we’re all over it. From the UK to America, from Scandinavia and Europe to the most far-flung spots of Asia, we’ve been busy finding exceptional individuals to work within IT, legal & compliance and customer service. Finance managers? Tick. Traders? Love them! You name the discipline, our candidates are contributing at the forefront.
You’re an amazing account manager? Give us a call. You need someone extraordinary to head up your marketing team? Pick up that phone.
Areas of Expertise:
Analytics & BI
Board & Executive
Business Development & Sales
IT & Technical
Legal & Compliance