My Client is an International award winning software house with a global client base and partners. They have a long-standing reputation for quality and innovation in this market.
With their development hub in Malaga where they have a talented team of software engineers and testers driven to make an impact within a fun, collaborative working environment.
We can offer the right candidates the opportunity to: ·
Join an exciting, growing, dynamic & sociable company. ·
Deliver core strategic solutions to major national and international customers.
Join a talented delivery focused team ·
Career & salary progression in line with contribution ·
Live and work in Malaga, with opportunities to work from our office in London from time to time
QA and Testing forms a fundamental part of the services that our client offer and on completion of orientation & training successful candidates will have a general appreciation of the insurance industry, a detailed understanding of our clients’ business and their specific business processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Tester with varied experience.
Your ability to learn new business concepts and technical solutions quickly ·
Excellent problem solving skills ·
Excellent English language and general communication skills
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Working closely with the Development (Malaga) & Analysis (London) teams, you will test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments, where appropriate enhancing the tools we use to improve testing efficiency and identify vulnerable areas of the software. You will work on both manual and automated testing.
2. Maintain logs and manuals to document work and status of project.
3. Manage, document, and control the testing process on a piece of project work.
4. Share knowledge and information with other members of the Development, Analysis and QA/Testing teams, both in Malaga & London.
Critical competencies include:
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**