The Web Developer supports the Technical Leads and Architects in the development of user interfaces for our clients products. Working both independently and as part of a wider technical team, the Developer will work throughout the development to deliver high-quality and robust solutions to the highest technical standards.
• Be involved in key areas of software development, including evaluation, recommendations, implementation, testing, maintenance and documentation
• Keep abreast of relevant current emerging technologies, Identifying appropriate technologies, systems and libraries to use• Communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with their manager, project manager and other members of the team and company •Effectively work and contribute as a team member sharing information and experience where applicable together with a willingness to contribute ideas to enhance projects
• Working within a small fast-paced agile multi-discipline team • Accept, follow and contribute to agreed development standards
Requirements /Knowledge !
• Broad understanding of multiple enterprise technologies – different languages, different environments, presentation layers, business logic, interfacing with legacy systems, good performance and capacity planning, and cloud and physical infrastructures• Deep understanding the software development lifecycle and key development technologies with a sound familiarisation of at least one methodology (Agile for preference)• Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Delivery
– but also good to have: • Storybook / Styleguidist • Styled-components • Observables • Redux-saga • Node.js • TypescriptWhat you will get in return!
• A broad remit and the chance to get your hands on some incredible tech• The chance to work closely with some amazingly talented people• Unrivalled personal growth and a clear path for development• Respect for your ideas and acknowledgement for a job well-done• A flexible approach to your job and a great work/life balance
• A friendly, welcoming culture and a great social calendar.
• Competitive salary
• 23 days annual leave + additional day for every 3 years of service
• Additional day’s leave on your birthday
• Private medical insurance• Participation in the Malaga Health Challenge
• Flexible schedule • English / Spanish classes
• Monthly Team Night Out
Specialists in IT and Online gaming in Spain and Gibraltar, with over 20 years combined experience of recruitment, industry expertise and local knowledge.
With Rock Recruiters you can benefit from Big Agency background mixed with a small consultancy feel. With us you can expect a personal, professional and effective service.
Our areas of specialism:
• Web Development, Creative and Design
• IT Support, Technical and Test.
• Gaming and Operations
• CRM, Marketing and Analytics
• Customers Service and VIP
• Sales and Finance
• Office, Compliance and Admin
Rock Recruiters has a strong network and a range of recruitment tools, so we are flexible at the
service we can offer and can recruit from outside our specialist area.
We act as an addition to support HR & IT teams alike and more recently supporting and working closely with start-up businesses.
We are personal about personnel and advise, support and assist candidates on a 1 to 1 basis throughout the recruitment process.
** Any CVs sent via Linkedin will be kept in strictest confidence and we will only provide your details to our clients with your consent and will store them on our secure cloud/server which you can request to be removed from at any time.**