Software Engineer (C/C++, Linux)
Our client who develops some of the most AWESOME online gambling games in the market today requires a C/C++ Developer with solid exposure to a Linux/Ubuntu to join a team of collaborative, dynamic, friendly, supportive, hardworking and highly skilled individuals.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter who is happy to dive into existing projects as well as contribute to new projects. At Key Talent Personnel we are all about unlocking the best talent, so we look for an open minded team-player, who will be willing to learn from colleagues and share knowledge across the business and beyond.
As this is GREENFIELD PROJECTS you will get the opportunity to express your creativity, ideas.....
Job description :
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for delivery; ensuring any risks, issues, resource needs or external co-ordination required for delivery are brought to the attention of the relevant people in a timely fashion.
- Provide implementation estimates and make best endeavours to meet them. This includes working outside normal contracted hours to meet product delivery and forms part of taking responsibility for delivering the project.
- Travel internationally when required.
- Extensively test product so that it enters the product assurance process with minimal defects.
- Adhere to in-house/project coding/design styles, tools and methodologies.
- Produce high quality, well-commented, re-usable designs/code/classes.
- Understand, acknowledge and produce solutions that satisfy the commercial requirements of the company.
- You must highlight areas where the design, architecture and procedures can be improved and if required implement these changes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Linux (ideally Ubuntu)
- Solid C/C++ experience
- A range of hardware device protocol experience (USB/RS232/RS485)
- Solid Win32 API
- Solid Multi-threaded application development
- Windows sockets (winsock) experience OR interfacing to hardware through low-level protocols such as RS232
- Embedded software development on an applicable platform
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related discipline
- Significant professional experience covering full development life-cycle
Key Talent Personnel is a bespoke recruitment service, that covers all areas of the Digital TV, Mobile,IoT, Gaming/Gambling sectors. Our philosophy is simple but KEY. We connect the most talented personnel with the World’s best and most innovative companies. We know that matching the right people with the right companies can produce pretty amazing results, although the reality is not always that simple, so that’s where we come in.
When you choose to work with us we have the ambition, drive and determination to help drive your next key move, or find the talent you need to build your team, so let us show you what a difference we can make to unlocking your future.
Key Talent Personnel Recruits for a wide spectrum of roles across the Digital TV, IoT, Gaming/Gambling, Mobile areas - Software Developers, HW Engineers, QA Engineers, Testers, Artists, UI, Animation Experts, Project/Programme/Product Managers, Senior Management. We work with a range of businesses proving a personal service, based on our detailed knowledge and understanding of their requirements.
We are often seen as a ‘problem solver’ by clients and candidates alike, as we provide a consultative approach to the recruitment process based on an in-depth understanding of individuals and company’s needs with honesty and integrity. We are always honest about our ability to identify the best candidates on the market for our clients or the right career opportunity our candidates.