Marketing Acquisition Manager
This is an exciting new role in which the chosen candidate will be directly responsible for the execution of the marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the management and guardianship of the brand and for the registration of new customer accounts in order to achieve company KPIs and grow the business.
You’ll be involved in planning and rolling out Sportsbook and Casino campaigns based on customer segmentation and bonus cost management, whilst ensuring that business targets are delivered.
This role also offers a unique hands-on opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to develop and lead the acquisition and retention of new Affiliates.
This person should be able to manage a customer acquisition plan. You will be responsible for hitting user acquisition targets within budget and should contribute meaningfully to user acquisition strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for implementing, managing and optimizing acquisition strategies for different regions
• Ensuring positive ROI and business growth and making spend decisions based on performance
• Produce and present ROI reports
• Continually undertaking and analysing market research to identify any opportunities, issues, market trends or gaps in the market that will generate and increase turnover
• Take ownership of end to end campaign planning, conceptualisation, campaign mechanics, briefing and bonus costs management for Sportsbook and Casino
• Work closely with the CRM team to build, deliver and analyse promotions, including welcome activities for new customers to maximise conversion funnels
• Delivering KPIs according to plan
• Acquisition, retention and activation of new Affiliates and partnerships
• Working with numerical data presented in a variety of reports and spreadsheets
What we are looking for:
• A strong sales and acquisition negotiation background - with experience in meeting revenue and new business targets consistently, ideally in an online gaming environment
• Proven track record in the delivery of successful marketing projects and campaigns, and delivering on substantial budgets
• Profound Sportsbook and Casino product knowledge
• Good knowledge of Affiliate Marketing and core marketing skills including SEO, PPC and A/B testing
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational skills)
• Able to develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
• Capable of working independently and taking ownership of projects to deliver against high level targets
• Organizational, strategic planning and execution skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on email@example.com and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number in the subject line.
At Island Consultancy Malta, we believe that behind every successful company there are successful employees. That is why we specialise in recruitment to provide our Clients with the best Candidates available on the workforce market. We also assist our clients with salary packages guidelines and much more.
At the same time we offer and guarantee our Candidates the best career opportunities as well as advice in:
Island Consultancy Malta goes the extra mile for you...so you don't have to.