REF # 1810
Scandinavian Country Manager
One of our iGaming Clients is looking to expand into the Scandinavian market and thus we are looking for a Country Manager who will lead their strategy and ongoing marketing activities as they continue their successful growth in this region. The Scandinavian Country Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and operations of the Scandinavian market.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the external marketing and acquisition of new customers in this region. The aim is to generate new depositing customers and maximize the number of active players contributing to an increase in revenue.
The role will also ensure that brand plans and central campaigns are executed in an appropriate manner according to country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure a leading position in the market
• Set and achieve territory targets
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation
• Localise global campaigns & oversee translations
• Ensure that all communication with players is in line with the country guidelines and our approach is adapted to the country requirements
• Maintain, develop, structure & lead commercial relationships with 3rd parties at the local level, in particular large media groups, to create promotional opportunities for the company
• Assisting the marketing team with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested
• Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
• Follow competitor activity by keeping track of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
• Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
• Designing and implementing marketing campaigns according to country preferences
• Analysis of campaigns, reporting ROI results & devising strategies
• Analyzing data presented in reports
What we are looking for:
• Experienced and knowledgeable about the Scandinavian market within the Igaming industry
• Expert knowledge of the Finnish market
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Able to work autonomously and proactively
• An eye for detail and excellent verbal and written skills
• Negotiation and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and salesmanship attitude
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above vacancy and you believe you are a good fit for this role, send your CV confidentially today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you shortly after. Please add Job Reference Number in the subject line.
At Island Consultancy Malta, we believe that behind every successful company there are successful employees. That is why we specialise in recruitment to provide our Clients with the best Candidates available on the workforce market. We also assist our clients with salary packages guidelines and much more.
At the same time we offer and guarantee our Candidates the best career opportunities as well as advice in:
Island Consultancy Malta goes the extra mile for you...so you don't have to.